AAI Recruitment 2023 Junior Executive & Junior Assistant – 342 Posts Vacancy, Airports Authority of India (AAI), a Government of India Public Sector Enterprise, constituted by an Act of Parliament, is entrusted with the responsibility of creating, upgrading, maintaining and managing civil aviation infrastructure both on the ground and air space in the country. AAI has been conferred with the Mini Ratna Category-1 Status. Airports Authority of India invites applications from eligible candidates to apply ON-LINE through AAI’s Website www.aai.aero for the following posts. No application through any other mode will be accepted.
AAI Recruitment 2023
|Organization Name||Airports Authority of India (AAI)|
|Total Posts||342 Posts|
|Who Can Apply||All India Candidates|
|Apply Gender||Both Male & Female Candidates|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs 2023|
AAI Recruitment 2023 Name of Posts
- Jr. Assistant (Office) – 09 Posts
- Sr. Assistant (Accounts) – 09 Posts
- Junior Executive (Common Cadre) – 237 Posts
- Junior Executive (Finance) – 66 Posts
- Junior Executive (Fire Services) – 03 Posts
- Junior Executive (Law) – 18 Posts
AAI Total Posts Vacancy – 342 Posts
AAI Recruitment 2023 Salary Details
- Jr. Assistant (Office) – Rs.40000 – 140000 Per Month
- Sr. Assistant (Accounts) – Rs.36000 – 110000 Per Month
- Junior Executive (Common Cadre) – Rs.31000 – 92000 Per Month
- Junior Executive (Finance) – Rs.31000 – 92000 Per Month
- Junior Executive (Fire Services) – Rs.31000 – 92000 Per Month
- Junior Executive (Law) – Rs.31000 – 92000 Per Month
In addition to Basic pay, Dearness Allowance, Perks @ 35% of Basic pay, HRA and other benefits which include CPF, Gratuity, Social Security Schemes, Medical benefits etc. are admissible as per AAI Rules.
The CTC per annum would be Rs. 13 lakhs (approximately) for the post of Junior Executive, Rs. 11.5 lakhs (approximately) for the post of Senior Assistant and Rs. 10 lakhs (approximately) for the post of Junior Assistant.
AAI Recruitment 2023 Age Limits
- Jr. Assistant (Office) – Maximum age 30 years as on 04.09.2023
- Sr. Assistant (Accounts) – Maximum age 30 years as on 04.09.2023
- Junior Executive (Common Cadre) – Maximum age 27 years as on 04.09.2023
- Junior Executive (Finance) – Maximum age 27 years as on 04.09.2023
- Junior Executive (Fire Services) – Maximum age 27 years as on 04.09.2023
- Junior Executive (Law) – Maximum age 27 years as on 04.09.2023
AAI Recruitment 2023 Age Relaxation
(i) Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC (Non-Creamy layer) candidates. Vacancies reserved for OBC category are meant for candidates belonging to ‘Non-creamy layer’ as per the guidelines of Govt. of India on the subject.
(ii) Upper age limit is relaxable by 10 years for PWD candidates where post is identified suitable for relevant category of disability, supported by certificate of disability issued on or before 04.09.2023 by the competent authority.
(iii) For Ex-Servicemen, age relaxation is applicable as prescribed by Govt. of India orders issued from time to time.
(iv) Upper age limit is relaxable by 10 years for candidates who are in regular service of AAI.
AAI Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
- Online examination
- Computer Literacy Test
- Physical Measurement & Endurance Test
- Documents Verification
Candidate should carefully read the important instructions before filling the application form and ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in the advertisement. Furnishing of wrong/false information will lead to disqualification and AAI will not be responsible for any consequence of furnishing such wrong/false information.
AAI Recruitment 2023 Educational Qualification
- Jr. Assistant (Office) – Graduate
- Sr. Assistant (Accounts) – Graduate preferably B.Com
- Junior Executive (Common Cadre) – Any graduate
- Junior Executive (Finance) – B.Com with ICWA/CA/MBA (2 years’ duration) with specialization in Finance.
- Junior Executive (Fire Services) – Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering. /Tech. in Fire Engg./Mechanical Engg./Automobile Engg.
- Junior Executive (Law) – Professional degree in Law (3 years’ regular course after graduation
AAI Recruitment 2023 Application Fees
Application Fee of Rs.1000/- (Rs. One Thousand only) (inclusive of GST) is to be paid by the candidates through ONLINE MODE ONLY. Fee submitted by any other mode will not be accepted. However, the SC/ST/PWD candidates/ Apprentices who have successfully completed one year of Apprenticeship Training in AAI/ Female candidates are exempted from payment of Fee.
- For UR/EWS/OBC Candidates : Rs. 1000/-
- For SC/ST/PwD/ Women Candidates : Nil
- Payment Mode : Through Online
How to Apply AAI Recruitment 2023
|Apply start Date||05.08.2023|
|Apply Last Date||04.09.2023|
(i) Before applying for the post, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in the Advertisement. Furnishing of wrong/false information will be a disqualification and AAI will not be responsible for any consequence of furnishing of such wrong/false information.
(ii) Candidates are advised to read the following instructions carefully before applying on-line and also all the instructions given on main instruction page of the on-line application:
a) Candidates are required to apply On-line through the link available on www.aai.aero under tab “CAREERS”. No other means/mode of submission of applications will be accepted under any circumstances.
b) Incomplete application will be summarily rejected.
c) Candidates should have a valid personal E-mail ID and Mobile Number. It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment process. The candidates are requested to check regularly their E-mail/AAI’s website for any communication from AAI.
d) Before starting to fill up the on-line application, the candidates should keep at hand the following details/documents/information.
AAI Recruitment 2023 FAQs
Q1. What is the selection process in AAI?
Ans. Generally, the selection process cycle of these posts involves a Online CBT Test (Computer Based Test) followed by a documents verifications round, Interview round, Physical Measurement, and Endurance Test, Driving test (If Necessary).
Q2. How to apply for AAI Recruitment 2023?
Ans. Apply Online from the website aai.aero
Q3. What is the last date to apply for AAI Recruitment 2023?
Ans. 4 September 2023
AAI Recruitment 2023 Video
|Important Links||Click Now|
|Job Android App||Install Now|
|Apply Website||Apply Now|