AIIMS Deoghar invites application for appointment to the posts of Junior Resident (Non-Academic) on Ad-hoc basis initially for a period of six months which is further extendable (depending upon concerned departmental assessment & availability of posts) for another six months (maximum period 1 year) through Interview/ written test examination in this institution.
Vacancies may increase or decrease at the time of selection at the discretion of the Competent Authority. The numbers of vacancies indicated are provisional and are subject to change without any notice.
AIIMS Recruitment 2023
|Organization Name||ALL INDIA INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES DEOGHAR|
|Total Posts||29 Posts|
|Who Can Apply||All Indian Candidates|
|Apply Gender||Both Male & Female Candidates|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs 2023|
AIIMS Recruitment 2023 Post Name
|SI.No.||Name of Posts||Vacant Seats|
|1.||Junior Resident (Non-Academic)||29|
AIIMS Recruitment 2023 Educational Qualification
- A Graduate (MBBS) Degree Pass Student .
AIIMS Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
AIIMS Recruitment 2023 Age Limit
- Upper age limit (as on date of interview) will be 33 years.
- Age Relaxation SC/ST/OBC 3 Years
- OPH Relaxation Age : 5 Years UR, 8 Years OBC, 10 Years SC/ST
AIIMS Recruitment 2023 Salary Details
- No Mention
AIIMS Recruitment 2023 Application Fee
- UR : Rs 3000/-
- OBC : Rs 1000/-
- No Fees required for SC/ST/PWD/EWS/Women .
- Payment Process : Demand Draft/ Drawn, “Miscellaneous Salary, AIIMS Deoghar” payable at AIIMS Deoghar (Account No. 41792595056 IFSC Code: SBIN0064014)
How to Apply AIIMS Deoghar Recruitment 2023
|Apply Start Date||Already Start|
|Apply Last Date||15 Sep 2023|
Important Information :
- Income & Assets Certificate to be produced by Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) in prescribed format issued by the Competent Authority (if applicable).
- Eligible candidates are requested to report at Administrative Block, Ground floor, AIIMS Deoghar on the date of Interview (which will be notified later in AIIMS Patna and AIIMS Deoghar websites) with originals, photocopies of relevant documents and one passport size colour photograph. No TA/DA will be permissible for appearing at the interview.
- Candidates have to fill the Offline Application Form available in AIIMS Patna and AIIMS Deoghar websites and send along with one set of self-attested photocopies of following relevant documents, Demand Draft and one passport size colour photograph pasted in the application form and send to Registrar Office, AIIMS Devipur, Permanent Campus, Deoghar- 814152 (Jharkhand) by speed post:-
- Date of Birth and Class X and XII Certificate
- Certificate of SC/ ST/ OBC (Non- Creamy layer)/OPH/EWS Certificate from the competent authority if applicable. (candidate must submit the latest OBC certificate issued by the competent authority of Govt. of India in Format given by DOPT/ Govt. of India or for the appointment to the Central Government Job
- MBBS pass Certificate
- MBBS Mark sheets
- MBBS Attempt Certificate.
- MBBS Internship Completion Certificate.
- MBBS Degree
- Medical Registration certificate from MCI/ State Medical Council
- NOC from the present employer (If employed).
- Experience Certificate (if any)
- Aadhar Card
- The last date of sending of application is 15 days from the publication of advertisement in AIIMS Deoghar websites. On top of the envelope of Application should be superscribed “Application for the Post of JR”
AIIMS Deoghar reserves the right to make amendments to the number of posts advertised based on the functional requirements of the institute and to fill or not to fill up the posts partially or completely without assigning any reason
|Important Links||Click Now|
|Job Android App||Install Now|
|Apply Website||Apply Now|