Central Bank of India Recruitment 2023: Central Bank of India with Pan India Branch Network of more than 4500 branches, with total business of more than Rs.5,77,000 Crores and driven by talented work force of 31000 plus employees, invites application from experienced professionals for the post of Manager in Middle Management Grade Scale II in Mainstream category.
Central Bank of India Recruitment 2023
|Organization Name||Central Bank of India|
|Total Posts||1040 Posts|
|Who Can Apply||All India Candidates|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Apply Gander||Both Male & Female Candidates|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs 2023 & Bank Jobs|
Central Bank of India Recruitment 2023 Name Of Posts
|Post Name||SC||ST||OBC||EWS||GEN||PWBD||Total Posts|
|Manager Scale II (Mainstream)||150||75||270||100||405||40||1040 Posts|
Central Bank of India Recruitment 2023 Salary Details
- Minimum – 48170 Per Month
- Maximum – 69810 Per Month
Central Bank of India Recruitment 2023 Age Limits
Maximum age as on 31.05.2023 (date inclusive) should not exceed 32 years
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe Candidate – 05 Years
- Other Backward classes (OBC) candidates – 03 Years
- PWBD – 10 Years
- Ex-servicemen – 05 Years
Central Bank of India Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
- On-line written test
- Personal interview
The structure of the Examination which will be conducted online is as follows:
The test will be available bilingually, i.e. English and Hindi. Other detailed information regarding the on-line examination will be given in an Information Hand-out, which will be made available for the candidates for download along with the call letters from the Bank’s website.
The on-line Test is tentatively proposed to be held in 2nd/3rd week of August 2023. The allocated Centre/Venue for the Examination will be intimated through Call Letter.
The Candidates will have to appear for the online examination at the allotted Centre at their own expenses and risks. Further, the Bank shall not be responsible for any injury or losses etc. of any nature.
The date of the online test is tentative. The exact date/center/venue of examination will be communicated to the candidates through the call letters for the examination. The Bank reserves the right to cancel or make any change in the date of the test/ vary the selection procedure, if necessary.
Candidates who are successful in online test will be subsequently called for interview. Merely satisfying the eligibility norm does not entitle a candidate to be called for Interview. In case of equal marks by two or more candidates, merit order of such group of candidates will be on the basis of Date of Birth i.e. candidates senior in age will be placed higher in the merit list.
The exact date/centre/venue of examination will be communicated to the candidates through notification. The Bank reserves the right to cancel or make any change in the date of the examination/ vary the selection procedure, if required. Bank reserves the right to add any selection test/ procedure other than specified in the notification.
The interview will be conducted for 100 marks. Passing marks for interview will be 50% for General/EWS candidates and 45% for SC/ST/OBC candidates.
CALL LETTERS FOR THE ON-LINE TEST:-
The On-line Test is TENTATIVELY scheduled to be held in 2nd/3rd week of August 2023. However, it will be intimated in the Call Letter along with the Centre/Venue for the Examination, well in advance of the date of the Online Examination. List of Examination centers is attached as per annexure.
Central Bank of India Recruitment 2023 Educational Qualification
A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University.
Central Bank of India Recruitment 2023 Application Fees
Application fee to be remitted by the applicants towards the Application for Recruitment is as under (GST @ 18% will be charged on application fee):
- Schedule Caste/Schedule Tribe/PWBD candidates/ Women candidates – Rs. 175/-+GST
- All Other Candidates – Rs. 850/-+GST
How To Apply Central Bank of India Recruitment 2023
Candidates can apply only online from 01.07.2023 to 15.07.2023 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
|Apply start Date||03.07.2023|
|Apply Last Date||15.07.2023|
(1) Candidates are first required to go to the Bank’s website and click the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE” to open the On-Line Application Form. The link for online application is as under:- https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/cbimmjun23/
(2) To register their application candidates will be entering their basic information in the online application form. After that a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional registration number and password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent in the specified e-mail id & mobile numbers. They can reopen the saved data using Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed.
(3) Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines given hereunder for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
Central Bank of India Recruitment 2023 video
|Important Links||Click Now|
|Job Android App||Install Now|
|Apply Website||Apply Now|