EMRS Recruitment 2023 – National Education Society for Tribal Students (NESTS), an autonomous organization established under Ministry of Tribal Affairs, Government of India invites online application from Indian Citizens for recruitment on direct basis to the posts of Trained Graduate Teachers and Hostel Warden (Male & Female).
Eklavya Model Residential Schools (EMRSs) are being established with the objective of providing quality education from Class VI to XII students belonging to ST category. These schools will be set up at block level as residential schools and will have separate hostels for boys and girls, accommodation for teachers, mess facility, playground and all other amenities in line with Navodaya Vidyalayas. For details of locations and amenities, please visit web site of EMRS (emrs.tribal.gov.in). EMRS being fully residential institutions, teaching and non-teaching staff are required to stay on campus for which rent free accommodation, as available will be provided.
EMRS Recruitment 2023 Notification
|Organization Name||Eklavya Model Residential Schools (EMRSs)|
|Total Posts||6329 Posts|
|Who Can Apply||All India Candidates|
|Apply Gender||Both Male & Female Candidates|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs 2023|
EMRS Recruitment 2023 Name of Posts
- TGT – 5660 Posts
- Hostel Warden (Male) – 335 Posts
- Hostel Warden (Female) – 334 Posts
Total Posts Vacancy – 6329 Posts
EMRS Recruitment 2023 Salary Details
- TGT – Rs.44900 – 142400/- Per Month
- Hostel Warden (Male) – Rs. 35400- 112400 Per Month
- Hostel Warden (Female) – Rs. 29200 – 92300 Per Month
EMRS Recruitment 2023 Age Limits
- Minimum Age – Not Mention In Notification Pdf
- Maximum Age – 35 Years
EMRS Recruitment 2023 Age Relaxation
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe – 05 Years
- Other Backward Classes (NCL) – 03 Years
- Women (All Category) only if applying for TGT posts – 10 Years
- Persons with disabilities – 15 Years
EMRS Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
Medium of Examination will be both Hindi and English. However, in case of TGTs, Miscellaneous Category Teachers and Hostel Warden, the Language Competency Test in Part-VI will be conducted in Regional Language opted by the candidate. Further, for the post of TGT (Third Language), the medium of test for Part (Domain Knowledge) will be in concerned third language.
- TGT Exam Details :
- Warden Exam Details :
Exam Languages – (1) Bengali (2) Dogri (3) English (4) Garo (5) Gujarati (6) Hindi, (7) Kannada (8) Kashmiri (9) Khasi (10) Malayalam (11) Manipuri (12) Marathi (13) Mizo (14) Nepali (15) Odiya (16) Santhali (17) Telugu (18) Urdu
Every candidate has to opt 01 language out of aforementioned Scheduled languages. However, the standard of English & Hindi for those who are opting one of these two languages as regional language also, will be higher than the standard as that of General English and General Hindi.
One mark (1) shall be awarded to every correct answer and 0.25 shall be deducted for every incorrect answer. Unanswered questions will not be given any marks.
Important Note for Multiple Choice Questions- To answer a question, the candidates need to mark only one option on the OMR sheet corresponding to the correct answer. However, if during the process of scanning of OMR sheets, more than one option is found marked by the candidate against a question, it will not be assessed (i.e. no marks will be awarded for such question). Further, if any misprinting or ambiguity in any of the question is noticed by the subject experts at the time of verification of challenges of answer keys after conduct of examination, a policy decision will be taken as per the recommendation of subject experts.
EMRS Recruitment 2023 Educational Qualification
- TGT – Bachelor Degree in Any Related Subject / Combination with CTET Exam Passed. B.Ed Exam Passed. For Subject Wise Eligibility Details Read the Notification.
- Hostel Warden (Male) – Bachelor Degree
- Hostel Warden (Female) – Bachelor Degree
EMRS Recruitment 2023 Application Fees
- TGT – 1500
- Hostel Warden – 1000
Processing charges on the applications fee and Goods & Service Taxes (GST) thereon as
applicable, are to be borne by the candidate at the time of transaction.
How to Apply EMRS Recruitment 2023
|Apply start Date||12.07.2023|
|Apply Last Date||18.08.2023|
- Candidates are required to apply through “Online” mode only for the post(s) as per the advertisement/vacancy circular. The Application Form in any other mode will not be accepted.
- A candidate may apply for more than one post if he/she is eligible. In such cases, the candidate will have to pay the requisite fee separately for each post as applicable. However, for TGT post, eligible candidates can apply for one/single subject only.
- No fee is required to be paid by candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwBD categories.
- Candidates must carefully read the instructions contained in the online application format/vacancy circular/information bulletin on the website for filling up the Application Form. Candidates not complying with the instructions are liable to be summarily disqualified.
- Candidates shall ensure that the information entered by them in their respective online Application Form is correct. Information provided by the candidates in their respective online Application Forms, like, name of candidate, contact/address details, category, PwBD status, educational qualification details, date of birth, choice of exam cities, will be treated as final.
- NESTS do not edit/modify/alter any information entered by the candidates after completion of application process under any circumstances. Any request for change in information thereafter will not be entertained. Therefore, candidates are advised to exercise utmost caution before filling up correct details in the Application Form.
- NESTS disclaim any liability that may arise to a candidate(s) due to incorrect information provided by him/her in his/her online Application Form.
- In case any discrepancy or variation in the translated version of this advertisement is found in Hindi or any other regional language, the text provided in the English version shall be treated as final.
- The Confirmation Page of the online Application Form will be generated only after successful payment by the candidate. In case, the confirmation page is not generated after payment of fee, the candidate may have to approach the concerned Bank/Payment Gateway. NESTS shall not be
responsible for any refund under these circumstances.
- Candidates must ensure that their email address and mobile number to be registered in their online Application Form are valid as relevant/important information/communication will be sent on the registered e-mail address and/or through SMS on registered mobile number only. NESTS shall not be responsible for any non-communication/mis-communication with a candidate in the email address or mobile number given by him/her.
- Candidates shall appear at their own cost at the Examination Centre on the date, shift and time
indicated on their Admit Cards.
- Candidates are advised to visit the website and check their e-mails regularly for latest updates.
- Any candidate found to be misleading by providing inaccurate information will be debarred from taking this recruitment examination and his/her candidature for any post will automatically be treated as rejected.
- In case it is found at any time in future that the candidate has used/uploaded the photograph, signature and certificate(s) of someone else in his/her Application Form/Admit Card or he/she has tampered his/her Admit Card, these acts of the candidate shall be treated as Unfair Means (UFM) Practices on his/her part and he/she shall be proceeded with necessary actions.
- Candidates are NOT allowed to carry Instruments, Geometry or Pencil box, Handbag, Purse, any
kind of Paper/ Stationery/ Textual material (printed or written material), Eatables and Water (loose or packed), Mobile Phone/Earphone/Microphone/Pager, Calculator, DocuPen, Slide Rules, Log Tables, Camera, Tape Recorder, Electronic Watches with facilities of calculator, any metallic item or electronic gadgets/devices in the Examination Hall/Room.
EMRS Recruitment 2023 FAQs
Q1. What is the last date for emrs 2023?
Ans. The last date to apply online for EMRS Recruitment 2023 for PGT, Hostel Warden Posts is 18 Aug 2023
Q2. What is the qualification for emrs 2023?
Ans. All the candidates whether they are Graduate or Post graduate are eligible for the various posts in the emrs recruitment.
Q3. Who is eligible for PGT in EMRs?
Ans. Master’s Degree from a recognized university with at least 50% marks in aggregate in the following subject: PGT (English)- English literature. PGT (Hindi) – Hindi or Sanskrit with Hindi as one of the subjects at the Graduate level. PGT (Mathematics)-Mathematics/ Applied Mathematics.
Q4. What is the salary of EMRs teacher?
Ans. The remuneration for the Principal job ranges from Rs. 78800 to 209200 with a Grade Pay of 7600. While the salary range for a teacher at EMRS is between Rs. 47600 and 151100/- with a grade pay of 4800, the vice principal can anticipate to make between Rs.
Q5. What is the age limit for EMRS?
Ans. Not exceeding 55 years.
EMRS Recruitment 2023 Video
|Important Links||Click Now|
|Job Android App||Install Now|
|Apply Website||Apply Now|