EMRS Recruitment 2023 : National Education Society for Tribal Students (NESTS), an autonomous organization established under Ministry of Tribal Affairs, Government of India invites online application from Indian Citizens for recruitment on Direct basis to the posts of Principal, Post Graduate Teachers, Accountant, Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA) and Lab Attendant.
Eklavya Model Residential Schools (EMRSs) are being established with objective of providing quality education from Class VI to XII students belonging to ST category. These schools will be set up at block level as residential schools and will have separate hostels for boys and girls, accommodation for teachers, mess facility, playground and all other amenities in line with Navodaya Vidyalayas. For details of locations and amenities, please see web site of EMRS (emrs.tribal.gov.in). EMRS being fully residential institutions, teaching and non-teaching staff are required to stay on campus for which rent free accommodation as available will be provided.
EMRS Recruitment 2023
|Organization Name||Eklavya Model Residential Schools (EMRS)|
|Total Posts||4062 Posts|
|Who Can Apply||All India Candidates|
|Apply Gander||Both Male & Female Candidates|
|Job Type||10th Pass Central Govt Jobs 2023|
EMRS Recruitment 2023 Name Of Posts
- Principal – 303 Posts
- PGT – 2266 Posts
- Accountan – 361 Posts
- Jr. Secretariat Assistant (JSA) – 759 Posts
- Lab Attendant – 373 Posts
Total Posts – 4062 Posts
EMRS Recruitment 2023 Salary Details
- Principal – Rs. 78800-209200/- Per Month
- PGT – Rs. 47600-151100/- Per Month
- Accountan – Rs. 35400-112400/- Per Month
- Jr. Secretariat Assistant (JSA) – Rs. 19900-63200/- Per Month
- Lab Attendant – Rs. 18000-56900/- Per Month
EMRS Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
- Exam (Objective Type)
- Personality Test/ Interview
The candidates have to select their preference of examination cities in the online application form. While every effort will be made to allot a Centre in one of the cities opted by the candidate, the NESTS reserves the right to allot a Centre in the City other than that of Candidate’s choice anywhere in India. The NESTS has the right to conduct the examination at all the cities notified in the advertisement or any one of the cities or any other cities depending upon the number of the candidates and other compulsions. In case the number of candidates in any of the notified City is very less for running the Examination Centre or any other specific reason, the NESTS at its discretion may not conduct the Examination in that City and the Candidates who had opted that city as 1st Choice may be allotted Examination Centre in other city opted as 2nd or 3rd choice or any other city. Further, NESTS reserves the right to modify / cancel the city/centre opted by candidates due to administrative reasons, if any. Decision of NESTS will be final. Under no circumstances, the City/Centre once allotted shall be changed.
EMRS Recruitment 2023 Maximum Age Limits
- Principal – Up to 50 years
- PGT – Up to 40 years
- Accountan – Up to 40 years
- Jr. Secretariat Assistant (JSA) – Up to 30 years
- Lab Attendant – Up to 30 years
EMRS Recruitment 2023 Age Relaxation
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe – 05 Years
- Other Backward Classes (NCL) – 03 Years
EMRS Recruitment 2023 Educational Qualification
- Principal – Master’s Degree with B.ed
- PGT – Post Graduate degree with B.E.D
- Accountan – Degree of Commerce
- Jr. Secretariat Assistant (JSA) – 12th Pass
- Lab Attendant – 10th Class Pass Or 12th Class with science stream
EMRS Recruitment 2023 Application Fees
No fee is required to be paid by candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwBD categories.
Other Candidates Application Fees Mention In Below :
- Principal – Rs. 2000/-
- PGT – Rs. 1500/-
- Accountan – Rs. 1000/
- Jr. Secretariat Assistant (JSA) – Rs. 1000/
- Lab Attendant – Rs. 1000/
How To Apply EMRS Recruitment 2023
|Apply start Date||27.06.2023|
|Apply Last Date||31.07.2023|
- Candidates are required to apply through “Online” mode only for the post(s) as per the advertisement/vacancy circular. The Application Form in any other mode will not be accepted.
- A candidate may apply for more than one post if he/she is eligible. In such cases, the candidate will have to pay the requisite fee separately for each post as applicable. However, for PGT post, eligible candidates can apply for one/single subject only.
- No fee is required to be paid by candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwBD categories.
- Candidates have to pay fees separately if he/she is applying for more than one post.
- Candidates must read carefully the instructions contained in the online application format/vacancy circular/information bulletin on the website for filling up the Application Form. Candidates not complying with the instructions will liable to be summarily disqualified.
EMRS Recruitment 2023 Full Details Video
|Important Links||Click Now|
|Job Android App||Install Now|
|Apply Website||Apply Now|