HAL Apprentice Recruitment 2023 – Hindustan Aeronautics Limited a Navratna Central Public Sector Undertaking under the Ministry of Defense, Govt. of India, is a premier Aeronautical Industry of South East Asia, with 20 Production/Overhaul/Service Divisions and 10 co-located Research & Design (R&D) Centres and one Facility Management Division, spread across the Country.
Technical Training Institute, HAL(BC), Bangalore invites application from eligible and interested Ex-ITI (CTS passed candidates) for Apprenticeship Training under the Apprenticeship Act 1961 in the designated Trades against 1060 slots available in the Bangalore based divisions of HAL.
HAL Apprentice Recruitment 2023
|Organization Name||Hindustan Aeronautics Limited|
|Post Name||Trade Apprentices|
|Total Posts||1060 Vacancy|
|Who Can Apply||All India Candidates|
|Apply Gender||Both Male & Female Candidates|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs 2023|
HAL Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Educational Qualification
Pass in Craftsmen Training Scheme (CTS) from recognized ITI’s of Karnataka State in Fitter, Turner, Machinist, Electrician, Welder, COPA, Foundry-man and Sheet Metal Worker Trades.
How to Apply HAL Apprentice Recruitment 2023
|Apply start Date||04 Aug 2023|
|Apply Last Date||31 Aug 2023|
- Application complete in all respect shall be submitted through the District Employment Exchanges where the applicant has registered or directly to Technical Training Institute, Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Suranjan Das Road, Vimanapura Post, Bengaluru 560017. An online application (Google form) also should be filled and send by scanning the QR code in the application form.
- The format of the application is available in the District Employment Exchanges across Karnataka and HAL website www.hal-india.co.in CAREERS column.
- The marks obtained in SSLC/10th and ITI must be mentioned in the application. Candidates seeking reservation under SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Armed Force quota shall mention the same in the application.
- Selection is based on merit list prepared with 70% weightage in 10th/SSLC marks and 30% weightage in CTS (ITI examination).
- Ex-ITI candidates shall register in the portal www.apprenticeshipindia.org/candidate-registration and registration number must be indicated in the application.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered for selection under any circumstances.
- Candidates who have undergone Apprenticeship Training or undergoing Apprenticeship Training or having work experience of one year or more are not eligible.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed through HAL Website/SMS alerts/E-mail/Phone call.
- The provisionally selected candidates shall appear for document verification at your own cost at TTI, HAL, Bangalore.
- Reservation as per the Apprenticeship Act 1961 and Rules
- Last date for receiving/submitting applications at TTI, HAL is 31st Aug-2023.
|Important Links||Click Now|
|Job Android App||Install Now|
|Apply Website||Apply Now|
HAL Apprentice Recruitment 2023 FAQs
Q1. What happens after apprenticeship in HAL?
Ans. The shortlisted candidates must execute a Contract for the period of training of one Year as per the Apprenticeship Act. 13. After completion of training, the Apprenticeship contract will be terminated and there will be No obligation on the part of HAL to offer any employment.
Q2. What is the salary for apprenticeship in HAL?
Ans. As a result, the starting wage for a HAL Apprentice is Rs. 7,000/-. The HAL ITI Trade Apprentice’s first-year wage scale will be Rs. 7,000/- to Rs.8,000/- (Approx).
Q3. Is apprenticeship a permanent job?
Ans. In some cases, apprentices may even be offered a job before they have even completed their apprenticeship. However, not all apprenticeships lead to permanent positions. Sometimes apprenticeships are simply a way to gain experience and training in a new field.