Haryana Public Service Commission invites online application forms for recruitment of 05 posts of Treasury Officer and 34 posts of Assistant Treasury Officer in Finance Department, Haryana.
HPSC Recruitment 2023 : The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions for admission to the examination. Their admission to the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfuing the prescribed eligibility conditions. Mere issuance of e-Admit Card to the candidate will not imply that his/her candidature has been finally cleared by the Commission. The eligibility of a candidate with reference to the documents submitted by him/her is assessed only after the candidate has qualified for Examination / Interview / Personality Test’
HPSC Recruitment 2023
|Organization Name||Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC)|
|Total Posts||39 Posts|
|Who Can Apply||All India Candidates|
|Apply Gander||Both Male & Female Candidates|
|Job Type||Haryana Govt Jobs 2023|
HPSC Recruitment 2023 Name Of Posts :
|1. Treasury Officer||05 Posts|
|2. Assistant Treasury Officer||34 Posts|
|Total Posts||39 Vacances|
HPSC Recruitment 2023 Age Limits :
HPSC Recruitment 2023 Salary Details :
i. Pay scale for Treasury Officer will be Pay Matrix Level – 9
ii. Pay scale for Assistant Treasury Officer will be Pay Matrix Level’7
HPSC Recruitment 2023 Age Realxation :
|SC/ST/BC/EWS candidates||05 Years|
|Physically Handicapped candidates||10 Years|
HPSC Recruitment 2023 Selection Process :
The tentative schedule I exact date for the above said examination will be notified later on the Commisson website i.e. www.hpsc.gov’in.
The Examination will be held at the centres to be notified in due course. The candidates should note that no request for change of centre will be entertained.
Paper – I – Precies Writing, Noting and Drafting both in English and Hindi.
Paper – II – General Knowledge including every day science.
Paper-III – Govt. Accounts: From Chapter I to 8 of the book titled “An Introduction to Indian Government Accounts and Audits” issued by the Comptroller and Auditor General of India’
HPSC Recruitment 2023 Educational Qualification :
|2||Knowledge of Hindi/ Sanskrit upto Matric Standard or Higher Education.|
HPSC Recruitment 2023 Application fees :
|SC/ST/BC/EWS & All Women||250|
HPSC Recruitment 2023 Apply Details :
|Apply Website||Click Here|
|Apply Start Date||15.04.2023|
|Apply Last Date||28.04.2023|
Candidates are required to apply online on the website http:/Arpsc.eov.ir/enus/. Detailed instructions for filling up online applications are available on the above mentioned website. No other means / mode of submission of application will be accepted.
The online Applications can be submitted up to the Closing Date till 1l:55 PM. The eligible candidates shall be issued an e-Admit Card well before the commencement of the Examination. The e-Admit Card will be made available on the website http://hpsc.gov.in/en-us/ for downloading by the candidates. No Admit Card will be sent by post. available on the website http://hpsc.gov.in/en-us/ for downloading by the candidates. No Admit Card will be sent by post.
HPSC Recruitment 2023 Documents Lists :
) Documents to be uploaded with Application Form:
- Scanned Photo duly signed by the Candidate.
- Scanned Signatures ofthe Candidate.
- Scanned copies of degrees and mark sheets of Educational Qualifications.
- Scanned copy of SC certificate of Haryana.
- Scanned copy ofBCA & BCB certificate should be issued for the year 2022-23 as per Govt. Instructions dated I 7.1 1.2021 .
- Scanned copy of EWS certificate valid for year 2022-23 as per Govt’ Instruction dated 25.02.2019.
- Scanned copy ofDESM certificate for the year 2022-23.
- Scanned copy of ESM/DFF certificate.
- Scanned copy of PwBD certificate. (For PwBD)
- Scanned copy ofAadhar Card.
- Scanned copy of Parivar Pehchan Patra (If a candidate availing benefits of reservation).
- Scanned copy of Haryana Domicile Certificate.
- Scanned copy of NOC from Department (For Haryana Govt. Employees who have signed Bond)
- Scanned copy of proof of having worked on adhoc / contract / workcharged / daily wages basis in any Department / Board / Corporation of Haryana Government (For candidates claiming benefit of age relaxation).
HPSC Recruitment 2023 Important Links :
|Important Links||Click Now|
|Job Android App||Install Now|
|Apply Website||Apply Now|