Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2023 : Intelligence Bureau (IB) has announced notification for the recruitment of Security Assistant & MTS Vacancy. Those Candidates who are Interested to the following vacancy and completed all Eligibility Criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2023
|Organization Name||Intelligence Bureau|
|Total Posts||677 Posts|
|Who Can Apply||All India Candidates|
|Apply Gander||Both Male & Female Candidates|
|Job Type||Central Govt Job|
IB Junior Intelligence Officer Vacancy Details :
• Security Assistant / Motor Transport :- 362 Posts.
• MTS/Gen :- 315 Posts
IB Junior Intelligence Salary Details :
• Security Assistant/Motor Transport Posts : Rs. 21700-69100/-
• Multi Tasking Staff(MTS) : Rs. 18000-56900/-
(i) Special Security Allowance @ 20% basic pay in addition to other Government allowances.
(ii) Cash compensation in lieu of duty performed on holidays subject to a ceiling of 30 days.
IB Junior Intelligence Age Limits :
• Security Assistant/Motor Transport Posts : 27 Years.
• Multi Tasking Staff(MTS) : 18-25 Years
· Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST and by 3 years for OBC candidates.
- Upper age limit is relaxable for departmental candidates’ up to 40 years of age who have· rendered 3 years of regular & continuous service. This relaxation is applicable cirily to Central Govt. Civilian employees holding civil posts & not applicable to personnel working in PSUs, Autonomous/Statutory bodies, etc.
- The age limit is relaxable upto age of 35 years for UR candidates and up to 40 years for SC/ST in case of widows, divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands an·d not remarried.
Selection Process :
• Online Exam
• Motor Mechanism
• Driving Test
• Descriptive Test
On the basis of their performance & normalization of marks in Tier-I exam, candidates would be shortlisted for Skill test and Personal Interview at 5 times the number of vacancies, subject to the candidate scoring the minimum cut-off.
Application fees :
It is in 02 components: Examination Fee: Rs. 50/- (Rupees Fifty only) & Recruitment Processing Charges: Rs. 450/- to be paid as under:
- All candidates – Recruitment Processing Charges
- Male candidates of UR, EWS · and OBC categories – 500
a) The application form is integrated with the payment gateway & the payment process can be completed by following th·e instructions.
b) Payment can be made online via SBI EPAY LITE through Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/MasterCard/Maeastro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking. UPI, SBI challan · etc.
c) After submitting your payment online, PLEASE.WAIT FOR JHE INTIMATION FROM THE SERVER. DO NOT PRESS BACK OR REFRESH BUTTON· IN ORDER TO AVOID DOUBLE CHARGE.
d) To ensure the security of your data, please close the browser window cince your transaction is complete.
IB Junior Intelligence Educational Qualification :
Candidates should have completed 10th From any of the recognized board or Universities.
How To Apply IB Recruitment :
(i) Applications should be submitted only through ONLINE registration by logging on to· the website www.mha.gov.in or www.ncs.gov.in. Applications Will NOT.be accepted’ through any other mode.
(ii) The application portal will be operational from 03.06.2023 to 13.11.2023 (till 2359 hours): Registration done prior to 03.06.2023 and after 13.11.2023 will not be accepted.
(iii) Candidates can apply for the post provided they fulfil the prescribed eligibility” conditions.
|Apply Start Date||03 June 2023|
|Apply Last Date||13th Nov 2023|
Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2023 Video :
Important Links :
|Important Links||Click Now|
|Join WhatsApp Channel||Join Now|
|Job Android App||Install Now|
|Website Link||Click Here|