ICSIL Recruitment 2023 – Online applications are invited for the post of Sales Person on Contractual Outsourced basis to be deployed in Delhi State Industrial Infrastructure Development Corporation (DSIIDC) and also for empanelment of candidates for deployment to other Govt. Departments in future.
ICSIL Recruitment 2023
|Organization Name||Intelligent Communication Systems India Ltd. (ICSIL)|
|Post Name||Sales Person|
|Total Posts||140 Posts|
|Who Can Apply||All India Candidates|
|Apply Gander||Both Male & Female Candidates|
|Job Type||Central Government Jobs|
ICSIL Recruitment 2023 Salary Details
804/- Per Day (as per minimum wages of GNCTD under skilled category)
Salary – 804/- Per Day
ICSIL Recruitment 2023 Age Limits
- Minimum – 18 Years
- Maximum – 35 Years
ICSIL Recruitment 2023 Educational Qualification
- 12th Pass
- Candidate must have basic computer knowledge.
How To Apply
The candidate shall apply online through ICSIL’s website www.icsil.in (under Career section) within a time slot given below:-
|Apply start Date||17.06.2023|
|Apply Last Date||18.06.2023|
- One time Registration Fees of Rs. 1,000/- (Non-refundable) shall be charged at the time of final
joining after selection.
- The interested applicants are advised to go through the Eligibility Criterion carefully and ascertain
themselves regarding their eligibility.
- i) The short listing of candidates for the panel will be based on scrutiny of documents of their age,
qualification, experience etc. as applicable and as found eligible as per prescribed criteria and
subsequent interaction of candidate by the department.
ii) Finally selected candidates by the department shall be considered for deployment on purely
contractual / outsourced basis for a period of Six Months or as per requirement.
- ICSIL does not guarantee deployment of all shortlisted candidates.
- No TA/DA will be provided to candidates for appearing for at the time of document verification
and further screening, when called.
- The place of deployment will be anywhere in Delhi/NCR. They may work in shift(s)/ rotational
basis as per departmental requirement. No extra conveyance will be paid by ICSIL for the same.
- Candidates must produce original documents in respect of DOB, Qualification and Experience as
per eligibility criteria on the date of document verification otherwise they will not be allowed to
appear in further screening.
- The details of the candidate in the application form submitted at the time of document verification
must be the same as mentioned in the Class 10th Certificate and PAN Card/Aadhar Card. In case
the candidate has changed his/her name subsequent to Class 10th, the evidence to that effect should
be furnished at the time of document verification.
- Canvassing/trying to influence ICSIL employees to secure the job in any manner shall disqualify
- ICSIL has right to accept or reject the application(s) without assigning any reason thereof.
- ICSIL has the right to withdraw this advertisement at any time without any notice.
- Candidate must furnish correct information regarding age, qualification and experience as
- applicable coming for document verification/further screening.
- Incomplete application shall be summarily rejected.
- Candidates must keep on watching our ICSIL website (www.icsil.in) for any
Corrigendum/notification in respect of this vacancy.
- In case the information filled in form at the time of document verification/further screening is
incomplete and not matching the prescribed criteria, their application will be rejected on the basis
of form filled and documents verified and they are not liable to be interacted/called for further
- In case at any stage of recruitment process the documents/information provided by the candidate is
found fake or misleading his/her candidature is liable to be rejected.
|Important Links||Click Now|
|Job Android App||Install Now|
|Apply Website||Apply Now|