India Post Payments Bank Recruitment 2023 – India Post Payments Bank Limited (IPPB) has been setup under the Department of Post, Ministry of Communications with 100% equity owned by Government of India having presence all over India which aims to utilize all of India’s 1,59,015 post offices as access points and 3~Lakh Postmen and Gramin Dak Sewaks (GDS) to provide doorstep banking services. IPPB is leading the next revolution of banking and financial literacy and this new model will pave the way for India’s largest banking network to reach each and every corner of the nation.
India Post Payments Bank Recruitment 2023
|Organization Name||India Post Payments Bank Limited (IPPB)|
|Total Posts||132 Posts|
|Who Can Apply||All India Candidates|
|Apply Gender||Both Male & Female Candidates|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs 2023|
India Post Payments Bank Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details
|Post Name||UR||EWS||OBC||SC||SC||TOTAL POSTS|
IPPB State-wise Vacancy
- Assam – 26 Posts
- Chhattisgarh – 27 Posts
- Himachal Pradesh – 12 Posts
- Jammu And Kashmir – 07 Posts
- Ladakh – 01 Posts
- Arunachal Pradesh – 10 Posts
- Manipur – 09 Posts
- Meghalaya – 09 Posts
- Mizoram – 06 Posts
- Nagaland – 09 Posts
- Tripura – 05 Posts
- Uttarakhand – 12 Posts
Total Posts – 132 Vacancy
India Post Payments Bank Recruitment 2023 Age Limits
- Minimum Age – 21 Years
- Maximu m Age – 35 Years
India Post Payments Bank Recruitment 2023 Salary Details
- ₹30,000/- Per Month
- The Bank shall pay a lump sum amount of ₹30,000/- (rupees thirty thousand only) per month inclusive of statutory deductions
- Tax deductions will be done as per Income Tax Act, considering the amendments from time to time.
- Executives engaged in business activities may be paid incentives by Bank based on their performance
- Executives may be paid annual increment of their Lump sum pay as decided by the Bank from time to time.
- Further, it is clarified that no other pay/allowances/bonus etc. shall be paid except those mentioned above.
India Post Payments Bank Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
- Selection will be made on the basis of Online Test and or Group Discussion and or Personal Interview. Merely satisfying the eligibility norms do not entitle a candidate to be called for Interview/Group Discussion or Online Test.
- IPPB reserves the right to call only the requisite number of candidates for the Assessment/ Interview/ Group Discussion or Online Test after preliminary screening/ short listing with reference to candidates’ qualification, experience, profile vis-a-vis job requirements, etc.
- Results of the candidates who have qualified for various stages of the recruitment process and the list of candidates finally selected will be made available on the website. Final select list will be published on the website.
- Online Test
- Personal Interview
India Post Payments Bank Recruitment 2023 Application Fees
- SC/ST/PWD (Only Intimation charges) – INR 100.00
- For all others – INR 300.00
i. Candidates should ensure their eligibility before applying for the post.
ii. Application once submitted will not be allowed to be edited/ withdrawn and application fee once paid will NOT be refunded under any circumstances nor can it be held in reserve for any other future selection process.
India Post Payments Bank Recruitment 2023 Educational Qualification
- Graduate in any discipline.
India Post Payments Bank Recruitment 2023 Apply Details
|Apply start Date||26 July 2023|
|Apply Last Date||16.08.2023|
In order to support our future growth and transformation challenges, IPPB is inviting applications from qualified, energetic and dynamic candidates who will be appointed as Executive on contractual basisthrough online application mode as per details given below. Interested candidates who fulfil the eligibility criteria may apply online from 26.07.2023 to 16.08.2023 by visiting our website www.ippbonline.com. No other mode of application will be accepted.
NOTE: Detailed instructions may be referred at the time of applying online application. Candidates in their own interest are advised, not to wait till the last date & time for applying online. IPPB shall not be responsible, if candidates are not able to submit their applications due to last time rush.
India Post Payments Bank Recruitment 2023 FAQs
Q1. What is the passing marks for IPPB exam?
Ans. Candidates who clear the first two rounds, appear for the interviews.
Q2. What is the criteria for IPPB recruitment?
Ans. Graduation degree from any recognised university
Q3. What is the IPPB scale of salary?
Ans. 30000 Per Month
India Post Payments Bank Recruitment 2023 Video
|Important Links||Click Now|
|Job Android App||Install Now|
|Apply Website||Apply Now|