Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023 Apply Online – The Indian Coast Guard, an Armed Force of the Union, offers a vibrant career to young and dynamic Indian male/female candidates for various branches as an Assistant Commandant (Group ‘A’ Gazetted Officer). Registration of ‘online’ application will be through Coast Guard recruitment website https://joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023
|Organization Name||Indian Coast Guard|
|Who Can Apply||All India Candidates|
|Apply Gender||Both Male & Female Candidates|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs 2023 & Defence Job|
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023 Post Names
- General Duty (GD)
- Commercial Pilot Licence -Short Service Appointment
- Technical (Mechanical)
- Technical (Electrical/Electronics)
- Law Entry
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023 Salary Details
- Minimum Salary – 56,100/- Per Month
- Maximum Salary – 2,25,000/- Per Month
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023 Age Limits
- General Duty (GD) – 21-25 years
- Commercial Pilot Licence -Short Service Appointment – 19-25 years
- Technical (Mechanical) – 21-25 years
- Technical (Electrical/Electronics) – 21-25 years
- Law Entry – 21-30 years
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023 Age Relaxation
- SC/ST – 05 Years
- OBC – 03 Years
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
The selection of Assistant Commandants is based on an all India order of merit which is based on the performance of candidates in various stages (I – V) of examination (explained in detail below) and the number of vacancies available for the post. Clearing of Stage I, II, III, IV and V is compulsory for recruitment in ICG. All candidates will be compulsorily subjected to biometric, photo identification and document verification during various stages of examination. The details of various stages of examination are as follows:-
- Preliminary Selection Board (PSB)
- Final Selection Board (FSB)
- Medical Examination
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023 Educational Qualification
- General Duty (GD) – degree
- Commercial Pilot Licence -Short Service Appointment – 12th class
- Technical (Mechanical) – Engineering degree
- Technical (Electrical/Electronics) – Engineering degree
- Law Entry – degree in Law
Candidates who are studying in the final year/ final semester of degree course and are yet to pass the final year degree examination can also apply provided that the candidate should not have any backlog and should have secured a minimum of 60% marks (55% in respect of SC/ST candidates) up to the last semester/ year for which results have been declared at the time of submission of application. Such candidates have to produce a certificate signed by the Registrar/Controller of the concerned university regarding non declaration of final year/semester result (Format available on ICG website). They are required to submit proof of passing the degree examination (with requisite percentage in aggregate) by 30 May 24 and no request for extending this date will be entertained on the grounds of late conduct of basic qualifying University Examination, delay in declaration of results or any other ground whatsoever.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023 Application Fees
- General / OBC / EWS : 250/-
- SC / ST : 0/-
- Pay the Exam Fee for Coast Guard Assistant Commandant 01/2024 Recruitment Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking, Other Fee Mode Only.
How to Apply Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023
Applications will be accepted only ‘ONLINE’ from 01 Sep 2023 (1100 hrs) to 15 Sep 2023 (1700 hrs). The candidates are to login to https://joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in and follow the instructions for registering with e-mail ID/mobile number. The candidates are to ensure validity of e-mail and mobile number at least up to July 2024.
|Apply start Date||Alredy Started|
|Apply Last Date||15 Sep 2023|
Documents For Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023
- 10th / Matriculation Marksheet & Certificate.
- 12thMarksheet & Certificate/ diploma year wise / semester/ trimester wise marksheet & certificate.
- Graduation/ Post Graduation Year wise/Semester/ trimester wise marksheets.
- Original/ Provisional certificate for Degree.
- Candidates appeared in final semester/ year degree examination awaiting result to upload certificate cum undertaking as per format given on website.
- Commercial Pilot License (if applicable).
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
- NCC‘A’/’B’/’C’ Certificate (if applicable).
- NOC by the candidates serving in Government organisations. NOC should be dated on or after the date of application.
|Important Links||Click Now|
|Job Android App||Install Now|
|Apply Website||Apply Now|
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023 FAQs
Q1. What is the last date to apply for Indian Coast Guard 2023?
Ans. 15 Sep 2023
Q2. What is the minimum salary in ICG?
Ans. Minimum Salary – 56,100/- Per Month, Maximum Salary – 2,25,000/- Per Month
Q3. Is there pension in ICG?
Ans. etired Personnels can also open / convert their accounts in ICGSP – Pension and will be eligible for all benefits mentioned below except Insurance, Overdraft and Xpress Credit. Available in three variants, namely Gold, Diamond and Platinum depending upon the rank of personnel.