IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Notification for 490 Posts – IndianOil Corporation Limited, one of the largest commercial undertaking in India and a Fortune “Global 500” Company, as a measure of Skill Building Initiative for the Nation, proposes to engage Technician, Trade Apprentices and Accounts Executive/Graduate Apprentice (Technical and Non – Technical at its Locations in States of India (Tamil Nadu& Puducherry, Karnataka, Kerala, Andhra Pradesh & Telangana).
Applications are invited from candidates meeting the following qualification & other parameters for engagement of Apprentices under Apprentices Act, 1961/1973/ 1992 (&as amended from time to time) in the Disciplines mentioned below:
IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2023
|Organization Name||IndianOil Corporation Limited|
|Total Posts||490 Vacancy|
|Who Can Apply||All India Candidates|
|Apply Gender||Both Male & Female Candidates|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs 2023|
IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Post Names
- Trade Apprentice – 150
- Technician Apprentice – 110
- Graduate Apprentice/Accounts Executive – 230
Total Posts Vacancy – 490 Posts
IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Age Limits
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 24 Years
- Age relaxation is admissible as per rules.
IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
- Online Test
- Documents Verification
- The Selection shall be on the basis of marks obtained by the candidate in the Online Test and meeting the notified eligibility criteria.
- The Online Test will be conducted with Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ’s) consisting of four options with one correct option.
IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Educational Qualification
- Trade Apprentice – ITI/NCVT/SCVT (Relevant trade)
- Technician Apprentice – Diploma (relevant engg)
- Graduate Apprentice/Accounts Executive – Degree/BBA/B.A/B. Com/B.Sc. (relevant discipline)
How to Apply IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2023
- Candidates meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria may apply online from 25th August 2023 (10:00 A.M.) to 10th September 2023 (11.55 P.M.) through the link which will be provided in our corporate website https://www.iocl.com/apprenticeships. Only Online mode of Applications will be accepted.
|Apply start Date||Alredy Started|
|Apply Last Date||10 Sep 2023|
- After filling up the online application, the scanned copy of the latest colour photograph, scanned copy of the documents namely proof of Date of Birth (Xth Std certificate/mark sheet), prescribed educational qualification, caste certificate as applicable and signature to be uploaded without fail. In the absence of any single document, the application shall be summarily rejected.
- Those applications which are incomplete/not uploaded with self- attested copies of certificates /not in line with the terms & conditions will be liable for rejection.
Documents Lists For Apprentice Recruitment 2023
Xth std/SSLC /Matriculation certificate and marksheet issued by concerned education Board as proof of Date of Birth.
Marksheet and Certificate/Degree or Provisional Certificate/Degree of the prescribed Educational Qualification-ITI/Diploma in Engineering/HSC/Graduation(as applicable)
Caste certificate in the prescribed central format, if applicable.
Caste validity certificate (applicable only for the state of Maharashtra)
PWD certificate in the prescribed central format, if applicable
EWS certificate in the prescribed central format, if applicable
Cancelled cheque/Front page of Bank account passbook
Signature in black ink. (file size should be less than 50 Kb)
Recent colour passport size photograph (file size should be less than 50 Kb)
|Important Links||Click Now|
|Job Android App||Install Now|
|Apply Website||Apply Now|
IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2023 FAQs
Q1. How To Apply IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2023 :-
Ans. First of all you have to go to the official website. Than Apply Online.
Q2. IOCL Apprentice Recruitment Last Date to Apply
Ans. 10 Sep 2023
Q3. Can apprentice become permanent?
Ans. In some cases, apprentices may even be offered a job before they have even completed their apprenticeship. However, not all apprenticeships lead to permanent positions.