NHM Kerala Recruitment 2023 : The Centre for Management Development (CMD) on behalf of the Nationai Health Mission (NHM) – Kerala invites applications from eligible and qualified cand.idates for engaging qualified persons as Mid Level Service Providers (Staff Nurses) in selected districts of National Health Mission.
NHM Kerala Recruitment 2023
|Organization Name||Nationai Health Mission (NHM) – Kerala|
|Total Posts||1012 Posts|
|Who Can Apply||All Kerala Candidates|
|Apply Gander||Both Male & Female Candidates|
|Job Type||Kerala Govt Jobs 2023|
Name Of Posts :
|Post Name||Mid lxvd Service Providers|
|Total Posts||1012 Posts|
Age Limits :
Maximum 40 years as on 1st May 2023
Salary Details :
Rs. 17,000/- for 4 months during training period and
Rs. 17,000/- + Rs. 1000/- (fixed Travelling Allowance) only after successful completion of training.
Educational Qualification :
BSc Nursing or GNM
Apply Details :
|Apply Start Date||06 May 2023|
|Apply Last Date||16 May 2023|
- The applicants are required to go through the detailed notification carefully and decide themselves about their eligibility for this recruitment before applying and enter the particulars completely online through www.kond.in.
- Selection will be based on qualification, experience, written test and performance in the interview.
- Applicants shall pay an amount of Rs. 325/- (Rupees Three Hundred Twenty Five only) plus tansaction charges online as examination fee. It is advised to check the eligibility before making the payment.
- NHM / CMD is not responsible for any discrepancy in submitting the application through online.
- Applicans must compulsorily fill up all relevant fields of applications and submit application through online.
- Incomplete / incorrect application form will be summarily rejected. Cl[D/ NHM under any
- circumstances will not entenain the information, if any, furnished by the applicant subsequendy.
- Applicants should be careful in filling up the application form at the time of submission.
- District-wise selection is being conducted. An applicant should apply only for one disrict of hiyher choice.
- If any lapse is detected during the scrutiny, the candidature will be rejeaed even though he / she comes through the final stage of recruitment process or even at a later stage.
- The applicant should not furnish any false, tampered, fabricated information or suppress any material information while filling up the application form. If the particulars furnished in the online application form do not tally with the original documents produced by the applicants, his / her application will be rejected.
- The number of vacancies is only indicative and not guaranteed. NHM reserves the right to engage or not engage persons as advenised.
- Applicans should have a valid personat email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this recruitmmt process. CMD / NHM may send intimation to dowoload call leners for written test through the registered email lD. In case, an applicant does not have a valid personal email ID, he / she should aeate his / her new email ID and mobile no. before appllng online and must maintain that email account and mobile number.
- The copy of the Appointment letterq Salary certificates, pay slips etc. will not be accepted in lieu of work experience certificate.
- No TA/DA will be paid for the hterview.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification. Candidates are advised to desist from such unholy practices.
- All persons will be initially appointed for a period of tlree months or until 31st March 2024 whichever is earlier. Fresh contact for all persons will be given based on policies of NHM enforced from time to time. Fresh contract is not guarantd for anyone and will be dependent on the policies of NHM.
- Those MLSPS who have completed the couse ” C,ommunity Healrh Nursing Integrated BSC/ Post Basic Nursing” will be exempted from training and will be engaged in the institution without “on the job training”. All other MLSPs will be givm uaining for a period of 4 months. Only on successful completion of training, the individual will be permitted to be engaged as Mid Level Service Provider (MLSP)
Important Links :
|Important Links||Click Now|
|Job Android App||Install Now|