NIT Calicut Recruitment 2023 Notification for 150 Posts – NIT Calicut an Institute of National Importance under Ministry of Education (MoE), GoI declared as such under the NIT Act and Statues (and its amendments there-of) with a mission to develop high quality technical education is in search of suitable Indian nationals for appointment to the following posts.
NIT Calicut Recruitment 2023 Notification
|Organization Name||National Institute of Technology (NIT)|
|Total Posts||150 Vacancy|
|Who Can Apply||All India Candidates|
|Apply Gender||Both Male & Female Candidates|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs 2023|
NIT Calicut Recruitment 2023 Post Name
- Junior Engineer – 07 Posts
- Superintendent – 10 Posts
- Technical Assistant – 30 Posts
- Library & Information Assistant – 13 Posts
- Senior Assistant – 10 Posts
- Senior Technician – 14 Posts
- Junior Assistant – 14 Posts
- Technician – 30 Posts
- Office Attendant – 07 Posts
- Lab Attendant – 15 Posts
NIT Total Posts – 150 Vacancy
NIT Calicut Recruitment 2023 Maximum Age Limits
- Junior Engineer – 30 years
- Superintendent – 30 years
- Technical Assistant – 30 years
- Library & Information Assistant – 30 years
- Senior Assistant – 33 years
- Senior Technician – 33 years
- Junior Assistant – 27 years
- Technician – 27 years
- Office Attendant – 27 years
- Lab Attendant – 27 years
NIT Calicut Recruitment 2023 Maximum Age Relaxation
- Relaxation in age up to 5 years for SC/ST candidates
- Relaxation in age up to 3 years for OBC-NCL candidates
NIT Calicut Recruitment 2023 Educational Qualification
- Junior Engineer – B.E. / B. Tech. in Civil/Electrical Engineering
- Superintendent – Bachelor’s Degree
- Technical Assistant – B.E./B. Tech/MCA
- Library & Information Assistant – Bachelor’s Degree in Science/Arts/Commerce
- Senior Assistant – (10+2)
- Senior Technician – (10+2) with Science
- Junior Assistant – (10+2)
- Technician – (10+2) with Science
- Office Attendant – (10+2)
- Lab Attendant – (10+2)
NIT Calicut Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
- CBT/entrance test
- Other test/ skill Test
NIT Calicut Recruitment 2023 Application Fees
- SC/ST/Women/ESM/PwD – 500
- Others – 1000
How to Apply NIT Calicut Recruitment 2023
|Apply start Date||Alredy Started|
|Apply Last Date||06 Sep 2023|
- Candidates must be citizens of India.
- Interested candidates must apply ONLINE through the Institute website www.nitc.ac.in, through the link Online Application for Non-Faculty positions. Applications received through any other mode shall not be accepted and summarily rejected.
- The National Testing Agency (NTA) is likely to provide services for application portal, allocation of centers, admit cards, conduct of Computer Based Tests (CBT) and evaluation. The link for application portal will be published shortly.
- The crucial date for determining the eligibility criteria for all candidates in every respect for the advertised posts shall be the last date of application.
- The candidates should read carefully the requisite minimum essential qualifications and eligibility criteria etc. laid down in the advertisement before applying for these posts and must satisfy themselves of the eligibility for the position to which they are applying.
- A candidate, if eligible, can apply for more than one post advertised. However, a candidate applying for the same post from multiple e-mail id may attend selection process only once.
|Important Links||Click Now|
|Job Android App||Install Now|
|Apply Website||Apply Now|
NIT Calicut Recruitment 2023 FAQs
Q1. What is the average package of NIT Calicut?
Ans. IT Calicut highest package stood at INR 47 LPA whereas NIT Calicut average package stood at INR 14.29 LPA.
Q2. How much percentile is required for NIT Calicut?
Ans. One needs to take the JEE (Main) exam and either secure at least 75% marks (65% for SC/ST/PwD) in Class XII or be within the category-wise top 20 percentile in his/her respective Class XII board examination. Admissions are done on the basis of rank in JEE (Main) through JoSAA Counselling and CSAB Special Round.
Q3. Is NIT Calicut good or bad?
Ans, NIT calicut is the Best in the state and among the top colleges in the country.