NLC India Limited Recruitment 2023 Notification – 92 SME Operator Posts Vacancy: NLC India Limited, a „NAVRATNA‟ Public Sector Enterprise is looking for SME Operators on Fixed Term Employment basis for a period of Twelve Months for its Mines Units at Neyveli, Tamil Nadu.
NLC India Limited Recruitment 2023
|Organization Name||Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL)|
|Total Posts||92 Vacancy|
|Post Name||SME Operator|
|Who Can Apply||All India Candidates|
|Apply Gender||Both Male & Female Candidates|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs 2023|
NLC India Limited Recruitment 2023 Age Limits
The maximum age limit is 63 years as on crucial date in all cases. Relaxation in upper age limit above 63 years is not applicable for any category of candidates.
- Maximum Age – 63 Years
NLC India Limited Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
- Practical Test
- Selection will be based on Practical Test. However, the management reserves the right to conduct Screening Test for short listing the candidates.
- Intimation / Communication regarding list of candidates Shortlisted, exact Date & Venue of the Practical Test will be hosted in NLCIL website.
- The final selection of candidates will be in the order of merit based on the marks scored by the candidates in the Practical Test, ensuring due reservation in the categories of SC / OBC (NCL) / EWS as applicable and subject to scoring the minimum qualifying percentage of marks prescribed.
- Project Affected Persons (PAPs of NLCIL Project at Neyveli) will be allowed 20 bonus marks (limited to one beneficiary per award) in the overall marking system and minimum qualifying marks of 50% or 40% as the case may be, will be arrived after adding bonus marks.
- Final selection will be in the order of merit based on the overall total score of marks obtained in Practical test by the candidates (plus Bonus marks awarded in case of PAP candidates), ensuring due reservation for SC / OBC-NCL / EWS categories.
NLC India Limited Recruitment 2023 Application Fees
- UR / EWS / OBC (NCL) candidates – INR 486 / –
- SC /ST / Ex-servicemen candidates – INR 236 / –
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/ & Ex-Servicemen categories are exempted from paying application fee. However, they have to pay a nonrefundable amount of INR 236/- (Inclusive of 18% GST) towards processing fee.
- The application fee mentioned above does not include service charges or any other charges that bank may levy.
- The amount paid towards application fee / processing fee will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Detailed instructions for making online payment are available in login page of NLCIL Online Application Portal.
NLC India Limited Recruitment 2023 Educational Qualification
- Should have passed SSLC or X (10th Std) or its equivalent
- ITI in Mechanical / Electrical Trade
How to Apply NLC India Limited Recruitment 2023
|Apply start Date||22 Aug 2023|
|Apply Last Date||04 Sep 2023|
- Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility criteria may login and apply / register online in the portal available in NLCIL website.
- Candidates should apply only through online mode in NLC India Limited website www.nlcindia.in.
- Before registering / applying online, the candidates should ensure that they have mobile number and valid & active personal email ID and keep them active for the entire duration of selection as NLCIL will send all selection related communications only through SMS / email till the selection process is completed.
- Candidates have to upload required scanned copies of documents / certificates in prescribed format to establish their eligibility, failing which the application is liable for rejection.
- Candidates should submit single application only for the post. In case of multiple applications / registrations for the post, the last registered application shall only be considered.
- Candidates should ensure that they have uploaded the required documents before submitting application, for their benefit, after uploading a document, “View Document” option will be provided in the on-line portal to check.
- After submitting application through ONLINE, candidate should take a print out of registration cum application form and produce it along with self-attested copies of certificates / documents, at the time of Document / Certificate verification.
- Scrutiny of applications for short listing of candidates for Selection will be solely based on documents / certificates uploaded by the candidates at the time of registration / submission of application through ONLINE.
- No manual / paper applications will be entertained and candidates are advised not to send any hard copy to this office.
- The Online application portal will be active from 10:00 hours on 22/08/2023 to 17:00 hours on 04/09/2023.
|Important Links||Click Now|
|Job Android App||Install Now|
|Apply Website||Apply Now|
NLC India Limited Recruitment 2023 FAQs
Q1. What is the qualification for NLC?
Ans. Should have passed SSLC or X (10th Std) or its equivalent
ITI in Mechanical / Electrical Trade
Q2. What is the salary of NLC?
Ans. Average annual salary in NLC is INR 9.9 lakhs . Salary estimates are based on 745 NLC latest salaries received from various employees of NLC.
Q3. Is working in NLC good?
Ans. NLC has an overall rating of 3.7 out of 5, based on over 35 reviews left anonymously by employees. 66% of employees would recommend working at NLC to a friend and 71% have a positive outlook for the business.