NPCIL Recruitment 2023 a premier public sector enterprise, under the Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India having comprehensive capability in all facets of Nuclear Technology namely, Site Selection, Design, Construction, Commissioning, Operation, Maintenance, Renovation, Modernization & Up-gradation, Plant Life Extension, Waste Management and Decommissioning of Nuclear Reactors in India under one roof.
Applications are invited for engagement of Trade Apprentices under Apprentices Act, 1961, and Apprenticeship Rules, 1992 as amended from time to time in the Kudankulam Nuclear Power Project, Kudankulam PO, Radhapuram Taluk, Tirunelveli District – 627106, Tamil Nadu.
NPCIL Recruitment 2023
|Organization Name||Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited|
|Total Posts||183 Posts|
|Who Can Apply||All India Candidates|
|Apply Gander||Both Male & Female Candidates|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs 2023|
NPCIL Recruitment 2023 Name Of Posts
- Fitter – 56 Posts
- Machinist – 25 Posts
- Welder (Gas & Electric) – 10 Posts
- Electrician – 40 Posts
- Electronic Mechanic – 20 Posts
- Pump Operator cum Mechanic – 07 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic – 20 Posts
- Mechanic Refrigeration and Air Conditioning – 05 Posts
Total Posts – 183 Vacancy
NPCIL Recruitment 2023 Age Limits
- Minimum – 14 Years
- Maximum – 24 Years
NPCIL Recruitment 2023 Age Relaxation
- SC/ST – Relaxation upto 5 years
- OBC – Relaxation upto 3 years
- PwBD category – 10 – 15 Years
Amount of Stipend
- `8855/- shall be payable as stipend for the selected candidates who have completed 2 years of ITI course.
- `7700/- shall be payable as stipend for the selected candidates who have completed 1 year of ITI course.
NPCIL Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of marks obtained in ITI Course.
NPCIL Recruitment 2023 Educational Qualification
- Fitter – 10th +2 With ITI Pass Certificate in Fitter Trade
- Machinist – 10th +2 With ITI Pass Certificate in Machinist Trade
- Welder (Gas & Electric) – 10th +2 With ITI Pass Certificate in Welder Trade
- Electrician – 10th +2 With ITI Pass Certificate in Electrician Trade
- Electronic Mechanic – 10th +2 With ITI Pass Certificate in Electronics Mechanic Trade
- Pump Operator cum Mechanic – 10th +2 With ITI Pass Certificate in Pump Operator cum Mechanic Trade Trade
- Instrument Mechanic – 10th +2 With ITI Pass Certificate in Instrument Mechanic Trade
- Mechanic Refrigeration and Air Conditioning – 10th +2 With ITI Pass Certificate in Mechanic Refrigeration Trade
How to Apply NPCIL Recruitment 2023
Interested and eligible candidates are first required to register in the web portal www.apprenticeshipindia.org for engagement as Apprentices. The applications will not be accepted without registration in the above web portal.
After successful completion of registration in the above said web portal, the candidates have to apply for the respective trade through the web portal to Establishment Registration No. E05203300798 i.e. NPCIL, KKNPP.
On completion of online registration, Candidates are required to fill the HARDCOPY of application enclosed with this advertisement. The filled-in applications to be forwarded along with the self attested copies of following documents by post (Speed/Registered) or courier to “Senior Manager (HR), HR Section, Kudankulam Nuclear Power Project, Kudankulam PO, Radhapuram Taluk, Tirunelveli District-627106”.
|Apply Mode||Spped/ Registerd Post|
|Form Submit Addres||Senior Manager (HR), HR Section, Kudankulam Nuclear Power Project, Kudankulam PO, Radhapuram Taluk, Tirunelveli District-627106”|
|Apply start Date||30.06.2023|
|Apply Last Date||31.07.2023|
List Of Documents For NPCIL Recruitment 2023
- Passport size colour photograph
- Qualification certificate (Matriculation / 10th Class)
- Technical Qualification certificate (ITI All Semester Mark sheet / NTC)
- Date of Birth certificate (10th Class Certificate / Certificate issued by municipality etc.)
- Signature of candidate
- Landloser Certificate (if applicable).
- EWS Certificate (if applicable) (EWS certificate to be issued for the year 2023-24).
- PwBD Certificate (if applicable).
- Aadhaar Card (necessarily to be attached).
- Employment Exchange Registration Card, if any.
- Community certificates of those belonging to SC, ST and OBC (NCL). (OBC (NCL) certificate to be issued on or after 01.04.2023).
- Conduct Certificate from Two Gazetted Officers or from concerned Institution. (The Conduct certificates should be obtained on or after issuance of this advertisement).
- Other qualification / Experience Certificates, if any.
Video For NPCIL Recruitment 2023
|Important Links||Click Now|
|Job Android App||Install Now|
|Apply Website||Apply Now|