NPCIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2023 : NPCIL, a premier Public Sector Enterprise under Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India having comprehensive capability in all facets of Nuclear Technology namely, Site Selection, Design, Construction, Commissioning, Operation, Maintenance, Renovation, Modernization, & Upgradation, Plant life Extension, Waste Management and Decommissioning of Nuclear Reactors in India under one roof, invites applications in the prescribed format for engagement of Trade Apprentices under The Apprentices Act, 1961 and The Apprenticeship Rules, 1992 in the Rajasthan Rawatbhata Site, PO: Anushakti–323303 Via: Kota, Rajasthan as per following details:-
NPCIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2023
|Organization Name||Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL)|
|Total Posts||107 Posts|
|Who Can Apply||All India Candidates|
|Apply Gander||Both Male & Female Candidates|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs 2023|
NPCIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Name Of Posts
- Fitter – 30 Posts
- Turner – 04 Posts
- Machinist – 04 Posts
- Electrician – 30 Posts
- Welder – 04 Posts
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA) – 05 Posts
Total Posts Vacancy – 107 Posts
NPCIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Stipends
- Minimum – 7700 Per Month
- Maximum – 8855 Per Month
NPCIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Age Limits
Should not be less than 14 years and not more than 24 years as on 11/08/2023.
- Minimum Age – 14 Years
- Maximum Age – 24 Years
The relaxation in age to SC/ST/OBC/PwBD will be given as per Central Government Rules. (SC/ST-5 Years, OBC-3 Years & PwBD- 10 Years).
- SC/ST- 5 Years
- OBC- 3 Years
- PwBD- 10 Years
NPCIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
The selection of apprentices will be based on the marks obtained by the candidates in ITI who submit all the necessary information in the online form and upload relevant documents.
NPCIL Trade Apprentice Job Educational Qualification
ITI Pass Certificate in respective Trade
How To Apply NPCIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2023
The candidate has to register himself at the web portal of Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship http://www.apprenticeship.gov.in/ to apply for the respective trade through the Establishment Registration No. E08160800303, the establishment Id for Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd, Rajasthan Atomic Power Station. The applications will not be accepted, if not applied in the Establishment ID. Then the candidates must fill the online application available on www.npcilcareers.co.in
|Apply start Date||12.07.2023|
|Apply Last Date||11.08.2023|
NPCIL Documents to be uploaded with online application
- ITI mark sheet of all semester / years.
- Valid certificates of those belonging to SC / ST / OBC(NCL) / EWS (if applicable).
- PWD Certificate (if applicable) Police verification.
- Date of birth proof like Aadhar, 10th Marksheet, 10th Board Certificate, Birth Certificate. certificate (PVC) issued on or after 12/08/2020.
- Recent passport size photograph at appropriate place in the online application.
- Candidate’s signature at appropriate place in the online application.
NPCIL General Conditions
- Candidates should submit duly filled on line application.
- Candidates who have already undergone or are currently undergoing Apprenticeship under Apprenticeship Act 1961 in any Government or PSU or Private Industrial Organisation are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates selected for training will not be allowed to withdraw from training except for reasons which are beyond their control. Before commencement of the training, the candidates will have to execute a Contract of Apprenticeship. Those who absent themselves are liable to refund the whole cost of their training as well as the amount received as stipend as determind by the Central Apprenticeship Advisor.
- Every Apprentice who has completed the period of training will have to undergo a test to be conducted by the National Council for Training in vocational trade to determine his proficiency in the designated trade. Only on passing the test, a Certificate of Proficiency in the trade would be issued by the National Council.
- The engagement and training are strictly in compliance with the provision of the Apprentices Act 1961, and there is no obligation for employment of the Apprentices on Completion of their training.
- The apprentice after completion of the training shall have no right to claim any employment in NPCIL.
- Police verification certificate: NPCIL, Rajasthan Rawatbhata Site being highly protected area, apprentices will be engaged only after submission of Police Verification Certificate issued by District Police Authorities (Superintendent of Police).
NPCIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Video
NPCIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2023 FAQs
Q1. What is the average package of NPCIL?
Ans. The average annual salary of an NPCIL employee is around Rs. 8 lakhs to Rs. 12 lakhs per annum. Apart from the basic salary, NPCIL employees are also eligible for various allowances such as house rent allowance, medical allowance, transport allowance, and more.
Q2. What is the salary of stipendiary trainee?
Ans. Salary is also determined by the location of the job posting, qualifications, and years of experience. The BARC Stipendiary Trainee Salary 2023 is Rs. 24,000/- which is the entry pay that the trainee receives after joining.
Q3. Is NPCIL a good company?
Ans. Knocial India is rated 3.4 out of 5, based on 36 reviews by employees on AmbitionBox. Knocial India is known for Skill development which is rated at the top and given a rating of 3.5. However, Job Security is rated the lowest at 3.3 and can be improved.
|Important Links||Click Now|
|Job Android App||Install Now|
|Apply Website||Apply Now|