NTPC Limited Recruitment 2023 for 34 Posts – NTPC Limited is India’s largest integrated energy company with an installed capacity of 73,024 MW. Commensurate with our country’s growth challenges, NTPC has embarked upon an ambitious plan to attain a total installed capacity of 130 GW by 2032.
Applications are invited exclusively from land oustees of NTPC Kudgi Super Thermal Power Station for the posts indicated below:-
NTPC Limited Recruitment 2023
|Organization Name||NTPC Limited|
|Total Posts||34 Vacancy|
|Who Can Apply||All India Candidates|
|Apply Gender||Both Male & Female Candidates|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs 2023|
NTPC Limited Recruitment 2023 Post Name
- Artisan Trainee (Fitter) – 15 Posts
- Artisan Trainee (Electrician) – 05 Posts
- Artisan Trainee (Instrument Mechanic) – 06 Posts
- Assistant (Material/Storekeeper) Trainee – 08 Posts
NTPC Limited Total Posts – 34 Vacancy
NTPC Limited Recruitment 2023 Salary Details
Selected candidates will undergo training for a period of two years and will be paid a consolidated stipend of Rs. 21,500/- per month. After successful completion of the training, the candidates will be placed in regular establishment in the open pay scale of W3 grade with a starting basic pay of Rs. 21,500/-.
NTPC Limited Recruitment 2023 Age Limits
- Upper Age Limit: 30 Years
NTPC Limited Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
Eligible candidates will have to undergo two hours objective type multiple choice written examination test consisting of subject knowledge and aptitude test. Based on the performance in the written test, merit list of successful candidates for appearing in the subsequent skill test will be drawn. All such shortlisted candidates will have to appear for skill test.
- Written Examination
- Skill Test
NTPC Limited Recruitment 2023 Educational Qualification
- Artisan Trainee (Fitter) – Xth pass + full time regular ITI in Fitter trade.
- Artisan Trainee (Electrician) – Xth pass + full time regular ITI in Electrician trade.
- Artisan Trainee (Instrument Mechanic) – Xth pass + full time regular ITI in Instrument Mechanics / Electronics trade.
- Assistant (Material/Storekeeper) Trainee – Full time regular course in NCTVT (Storekeeping)/ (Xth Pass + ITI (Fitter/Electrician/ Electronics/ Instrument Mech.)) + English Typing 30WPM/ 150 keystrokes per minute.
Only those candidates who possess the required qualification as on last date of application are eligible to apply. All qualifications should be from Academic/Technical Institutes, recognized and approved by appropriate statutory authority. Reservations and relaxation will be allowed for SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy layer)/PwBD (Degree of disability 40% or above) / XSM candidates as per Government Directives/Rules.
How to Apply NTPC Limited Recruitment 2023
|Apply start Date||Alredy Started|
|Apply Last Date||10 Sep 2023|
- Applicants may submit application through online portal: careers.ntpc.co.in/recruitment/.
- There is no application fee for this post.
- Applicants must upload the following documents duly attested by self along with their Bio – Data. Educational Qualification, Proof of Date of Birth, Certificate issued by KIADB Dharawad certifying the Land Oustee status of NTPC Kudgi, Employment Exchange Registration Card (if any), Category (SC/ST/OBC-NCL/EWS/PwBD/XSM) certificate, Marriage certificate, etc. if required.
|Important Links||Click Now|
|Job Android App||Install Now|
|Apply Website||Apply Now|
NTPC Limited Recruitment 2023 FAQs
Q1. What is the salary of NTPC recruitment 2023?
Ans. 21,500 Per Month.
Q2. What is the selection process for NTPC 2023?
Ans. Written Exam & Skill Test.
Q3. Is NTPC a permanent job?
Ans. From the date of appointment to the NTPC Executive Trainee job profile, the selected candidates will be recruited on a contractual basis for a period of 01 year, after which the candidates stand a chance for permanent job placement.