Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC), which is India’s flagship energy major and a ‘Maharatna’ Central Public Sector Enterprise engaged in Exploration and Production of Oil & Gas in
India and abroad, as a measure of Skill Building initiative for the Nation, proposes to engage apprentices from its operational areas at its location across 22 work centres.
Applications are invited from candidates meeting the following qualifications for engagement as Apprentices under Apprentices Act 1961 (as amended from time to time) in the trade/disciplines
ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2023
|Organization Name||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC)|
|Total Posts||2500 Vacancy|
|Who Can Apply||All India Candidates|
|Apply Gender||Both Male & Female Candidates|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs 2023|
ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Post Names
|Sl No||Sector Name||Total|
ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Stipend Per Month
- Graduate Apprentice – 9,000/- Per Month
- Diploma Apprentices – 8,000/- Per Month
- Trade Apprentices – 7,000/- Per Month
ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Age Limits
Minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years as on 20.09.2023, i.e, the Date of Birth of the Candidate/Applicant should between 20.09.1999 and 20.09.2005.
- Minimum Age – 18 Years
- Maximum Age – 24 Years
ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Age Relaxation
- SC/ST candidates – 05 Years
- OBC candidates – 03 Years
- PwBD categories – 10 Years
ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Educational Qualification
- Graduate Apprentice – B.A / B.Com / B.Sc /B.B.A/ B.E./B.Tech
- Diploma Apprentices – Diploma
- Trade Apprentices – 10th/ 12th/ ITI
ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
Selections for engagement of Apprentices would be based on the merit drawn on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination as stipulated in the advertisement. In case of a similar number in merit, a person with higher age would be considered. No canvassing or influencing would be acceptable at any time and may result in rejection of the candidature.
Reservation of positions will be followed as per Government of India Policy on SC/ST/OBC/PwBD/EWS categories.
How to Apply ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2023
|Apply start Date||Alredy Started|
|Apply Last Date||20 Sep 2023|
- Please check whether you are eligible to apply for the seats based on the qualification criteria as mentioned in Para D above and whether you belong to the eligible districts as mentioned.
- The candidate must have an active email ID and Mobile Number which must be valid for at least next one year. All future communication including Corrigendum/Addendum with regard to this advertisement with candidate will take place only through www.ongcindia.com / e-mail / SMS Alerts.
- The candidate should have scanned copy of colour photograph (Size: between 20-50 KB in JPG Format) ready before applying on-line.
- The candidate must ascertain the correctness of all information before filling in the Online Application Form and its final submission.
- The candidate shall be wholly/exclusively responsible for the information provided in his/her online application form.
- Paper based applications will NOT be accepted.
|Important Links||Click Now|
|Job Android App||Install Now|
|Apply Website||Apply Now|