Power Grid Recruitment 2023 : Candidates may please note that this notification is in continuation to our earlier Advt. No. CC /06/2022 dtd. 9th September 2022 and subsequent notices no. 1 regarding recruitment of Engineer Trainee through GATE 2023 in POWERGRID.
Power Grid Recruitment 2023
|Organization Name||Powergrid Corporation of India Limited|
|Who Can Apply||All India Candidates|
|Gander||Both Male & Female Candidates|
|Job Type||Central Govt Job 2023|
Power Grid Recruitment 2023 Vacancies Details :
Posting locations of selected candidates are likely to be in POWERGRID offices, substations, construction sites spread all across the country. For Electronics discipline, postings may also be in Telecom.
For Relaxation and Concession, Selection Process, Health, Compensation Package, Service Agreement Bond, General Information and instructions regarding this recruitment, please refer to our detailed Advt. No. CC /06/2022 dtd.9th September 2022.
Power Grid Recruitment 2023 Selection Process :
THROUGH GATE Exams
Power Grid Recruitment 2023 Application Fees :
Power Grid Recruitment 2023 Education Qualification :
Candidates Should Possess B.E./ B.Tech/B.Sc (Electrical/ Civil/ Electronics/Computers Engg)
Power Grid Recruitment 2023 Apply Details :
|Apply Website||Click Here|
|Apply Start Date||27.03.2023|
|Apply Last Date||18.04.2023|
• From 27th March 2023 onwards, candidates have to register themselves online at POWERGRID website https://www.powergrid.in/ with details of their GATE 2023 registration number and other required information.
• Online application shall close on 18th April 2023.
• GATE Registration No. as appearing on the GATE 2023 Admit Card needs to be entered carefully in the online application form. No other number should be entered as GATE 2023 Registration number while applying to POWERGRID. Please note that once your application is submitted, no request egarding change in GATE Registration Number or Name or any other details shall be entertained. Enter your name and other details exactly as entered in your GATE admit card.
• Fill up other details in the application very carefully. Please take care while filling out the email/ alternative email fields since all important communication shall be through emails only.
• Upon completion, the candidate should submit the online application by clicking the Submit button at the bottom of the page. If the same is accepted, the system will generate a unique POWERGRID Registration Number which shall appear in the completed application form.
• The primary email ID entered by the candidate is the Login ID and the unique Registration Number
generated is the password for logging in to POWERGRID Online application system.
• If candidate is not exempted from payment of application fees (only SC/ST/PwD/Ex-SM/ Departmental candidates are exempted), he/she is required to login to candidate login section and then deposit non-refundable application fees of Rs. 500/- through online mode.
• Application process will be treated as complete only on submission of application fees.
• No hard copy of application is required to be sent to any address by post.
• In-complete applications / applications without application fees (if applicable) will be rejected.
Power Grid Recruitment 2023 Important Links :
|Important Links||Click Now|
|Job Android App||Install Now|
|Apply Website||Apply Now|