SEBI Officer Recruitment 2023 – Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI), is a statutory body established by an Act of Parliament, to protect the interests of investors in securities, to promote the development of and to regulate the securities market.
Applicants desirous of securing job at SEBI are hereby cautioned not to fall prey to any unscrupulous elements who may try to deceive candidates/public by false promises of securing jobs in SEBI. In case any candidate comes across such offer/ practice, the same may be immediately brought to the notice
of SEBI at email@example.com, with full details, such as name and contact details, of the elements indulging in such practice.
SEBI Officer Recruitment 2023
|Organization Name||Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI),|
|Total Posts||25 Posts|
|Who Can Apply||All India Candidates|
|Apply Gander||Both Male & Female Candidates|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
SEBI Officer Recruitment 2023 Name Of Posts
SEBI invites applications from Indian citizens for the post of Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) for the Legal Stream. SEBI reserves the right to fill up the posts or not to fill up the posts at all.
|Post Name||UR||OBC||SC||ST||EWS||Total Posts|
SEBI Officer Recruitment 2023 Age Limits
A candidate must not have exceeded the age of 30 years as on May 31, 2023 i.e., candidate must have been born on or after June 01, 1993.
- Minimum – 18 Years
- Maximum – 30 Years
SEBI Officer Recruitment 2023 Salary Details
The pay scale of officers in Grade A is ₹ 44500-2500(4)-54500-2850(7)-74450-EB-2850(4)-85850- 3300(1)-89150 (17 years).
- Minimum – 44500 Per Month
- Maximum – 89150 Per Month
SEBI Officer Recruitment 2023 Educational Qualification
Mandatory Educational Qualification – Bachelor’s Degree in Law from a recognized University / Institute
Desirable Experience – Two years post qualification experience as an Advocate (including as an associate in an Advocate’s or Solicitor’s Office or Law firm) after being enrolled under the Advocates Act, 1961 (25 of 1961) shall be a desirable qualification.
SEBI Officer Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
Mode of selection shall be a three stage process i.e. Phase I (on-line screening examination consisting of two papers of 100 marks each), Phase II (on-line examination consisting of two papers of 100 marks each) and Phase III (Interview).
Candidates can provide their preference of upto three cities for Phase I and only one city for Phase II in the online application. Choice of city by candidates for Phase I and Phase II Examinations can be different and must be indicated in the online application. Candidates will appear for the examination at an Examination Centre at their own risks and expenses. SEBI does not make any arrangements for boarding/lodging of candidates. SEBI will not be responsible for any injury or losses etc. of any nature during the course of Examination.
SEBI Officer Recruitment 2023 Application Fees
- Unreserved/OBC/EWSs – ₹1000/-
- SC/ ST/ PwBD – ₹100/-
- Payment of application fee/ intimation charges has to be done after successful registration of the application else application will be treated as cancelled.
- Candidates have to pay the requisite fees/intimation charges only through ON-LINE mode.
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be
completed by following the instructions.
- The payment can be made by using only Debit Cards (Rupay/ Visa/ Master Card/Maestro), Credit cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- After submitting your payment information in the online application form, PLEASE WAIT FOR THE INTIMATION FROM THE SERVER. DO NOT PRESS BACK OR REFRESH BUTTON IN ORDER
TO AVOID DOUBLE CHARGE.
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated. Candidates are
required to take a printout of the e-receipt.
- Non-generation of ‘E-Receipt’ indicates PAYMENT FAILURE. On failure of payment, Candidates are advised to login again using their Provisional Registration Number and Password and repeat the process of payment.
- Candidates are required to take a print of online Application Form containing fee details. Please note that if the same cannot be generated, online transaction may not have been successful.
- For Credit Card users: All charges are listed in Indian Rupee. If you use a non-Indian credit card,
your bank will convert it to your local currency based on prevailing exchange rates.
- To ensure the security of your data, please close the browser window once your transaction is
- There is facility to print application form containing fee details after payment of fees.
SEBI Officer Recruitment 2023 Apply Details
Candidates are required to apply On-Line through the website www.sebi.gov.in from June 22, 2023 to July 09, 2023 and no other mode of application will be accepted. Candidates need not submit the system generated print out of the ON-LINE application to SEBI’s office.
|Apply start Date||22.06.2023|
|Apply Last Date||09.07.2023|
|Important Links||Click Now|
|Job Android App||Install Now|
|Apply Website||Apply Now|