West Bengal Asha Recruitment 2023 : On behalf of the ASHA Selection Committee, Barasat (Sadar) Sub-Division, applications are hereby invited in the prescribed form (Annexure-A) from the prospective and interested candidates for engagement as Accredited Social Heatth Activist (ASHA) on purely voluntarily basis under NHM for different areas for the following Health Sub-Centers under Amdanga, Barasat-I, Barasat-Il, Habra-I, Habra-II, Deganga and Rajarhat Blocks within Barasat (Sadar) Sub-Division, in pursuance of the Memo No. HFW/NRHM-2O /2OO6/(pair-II)/ 1631, dated 27 106/2012 of the Mission Director, National Health Mission, Health & Family welfare Department, Govemment of West Bengal.
West Bengal Asha Recruitment 2023 : Interested are Requested to use the Accredited Social Health Activist Job Vacancy 2023 Notice Regarding the Examination Process, Educational Qualification, age limit, Examination Process, how to apply for Important dates, and Application form. If you are in doubt about Completing the Interview Application form for Notification 2023, you can ask through the Comment Section.
WB Asha Recruitment 2023
|Organization Name||Accredited Social Health Activist Recruitment|
|Who Can Apply||All West Bengal Candidates|
|Gander||Both Male & Female|
|Job Type||West Bengal Govt Jobs 2023|
WB Asha Recruitment 2023 Vacancies Details :
|WB Asha Kormi||78|
WB Asha Recruitment 2023 Selection Process :
- Mark Basis
WB Asha Recruitment 2023 Application Fee :
- Poster Stamp or Rs. 5/-
WB Asha Recruitment 2023 Educational Qualification :
WB Asha Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria for engagement to the post of ASHA:
- Should be a married/divorced/ widowed woman.
- Should be a permanent resident of the same service-area (village) under the health subcentre for which she is applying.
- No provision for apply if the candidate is psychically handicapped.
WB Asha Recruitment 2023 Age Limits :
|Minimum Age||22 Years|
|Maximum Age||40 Years|
WB Asha Recruitment 2023 Document Verification :
- Birth Certificate or Admit Card of Madhyamik or equivalent Examination (self attested photocopy) as proof of age.
- Voter’s Identity card (EPIC), Aadhar Card and Ration Card (Self attested photocopy) as proof of local residence.
- Marks sheet of Madhyamik or equivalent Examination (Self attested photocopy), even in case of failure in examination.
- Self Attested copy of Marriage Registration Certificate in case of married women or self attested copy of Decree of Divorce in case of Divorced women or self attested copy of Death Certificate of Husband in case of widow.
- In case of above mentioned Certilicates if not available, Self Declaration regarding marital status certified by E.A/Secretary of concerned G.P in Aanexure B.
- Self Attested copy of Death Certificate of Husband for Widowed applicant.
- If applicable, SC/ST Certificate from competent authority (SeIf attested photocopy). If applicable, in case of Grade I & Grade II SHG Members, certiflcate from BDO, Amdanga, Barasat-I, Barasat-ll, Habra-I, HabraJI, Deganga and Rajarhat and in case of trained Dais/Link workers, certificate from BMOH, Amdanga, Barasat-I, Barasat-Il, Habra-I, HabraJI, Deganga and Rajarhat has to be submitted along with application form.
- Two (02) copies of identical Passport size colored photo, one for application form and another for Admit Card.
We are Providing the GSVM Medical College Recruitment 2023 in Our www.alloverindiajob.com You can View the website Regularly, Get the Currently Government Job Details as of all Educational Qualifications, The Age Limit for Currently Published Jobs 2023. Not Only for This Job, Find All Details About All States govt Jobs, Central Govt Jobs, Railways, Defence and All Latest Govt Jobs Having in Our Website.
West Bengal Asha Recruitment 2023 Important Links :
|Important Links||Click Now|
|Job Android App||Install Now|
|Apply Website||Apply Now|