Bihar Govt Jobs Notification 2023, Latest Bihar Jobs 2023
Bihar Govt Jobs Notification 2023 – Bihar Government Job Vacancy 2023 notifications for bother fresher and experienced 10th, ITI, Diploma, 12th Pass, Intermediate, SSC, Degree and Post Graduate Indian Citizens. Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) is a major Bihar Government Job Portal for selection of various job positions / services in Bihar state departments. The BPSC conducts Competitive examination and Interview for direct recruitment and Promotion / Deputation. Government of Bihar (बिहार सरकार) latest job vacancies available in this page. Bihar state unemployed candidates searching for Bihar Govt Job as Bihar Job Portal, www.bihar.gov.in vacancy 2023,Bihar vacancy 2023, Bihar Sarkari Naukri, Bihar Government Job Vacancy 2023, Bihar state job portal, Bihar vacancy, Bihar recruitment, Bihar rojgar samachar etc.
Bihar Govt Jobs
Central Govt Job In Bihar
Qualification Wise Job
Softwer & Programming MCQs
Bihar State Government Organizations:
* Agriculture Technology Management Agency (ATMA), Samastipur, Bihar
* Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB)
* Bihar Industrial Area Development Authority (BIADA)
* Bihar Medical Services and Infrastructure Corporation Limited (BMSICL)
* Bihar Rajya Beej Nigam Limited
* Bihar Rajya Pul Nirman Nigam (BRPNN)
* Bihar Renewable Energy Development Agency (BREDA)
* Bihar State Building Construction Corporation Limited (BSBCCL)
* Bihar State Financial Corporation (BSFC), Patna
* Bihar State Housing Board (BSHB)
* Bihar State Minorities Finance Corporation Limited (BSMFC)
* Bihar State Planning Board (BSPB)
* Bihar State Pollution Control Board (BSPCB)
* Bihar State Power Transmission Company Limited (BSPTCL)
* Bihar State Text Book Publishing Corporation (BSTBPCL)
* Board of Revenue, Bihar
* Infrastructure Development Authority (IDA), Bihar
Bihar Jobs FAQs
Q1. What is the salary of Bihar Block job?
Ans. 15500 To 80500 Per Month
Q2. What is the age limit for Bihar jobs?
Ans. The candidates must be between the ages of 18 – 24 years to apply for the recruitment. Candidates with two Home Guard experiences must be between 18 – 32 years old.
Q3. How to get an Bihar job?
Ans. While it’s not necessary to have a degree to get hired as an accounts payable specialist, you can boost your chances for success by taking college-level courses in accounting and business. Some people begin their career path with work experience, while others pursue an associate or bachelor’s degree in accounting.
Q4. What is the minimum salary in Bihar government jobs?
Ans. The hike will raise the minimum wage from Rs 18,000 currently to Rs 26,000.
Q5. How can I get easy Bihar government job?
- Search for the Government jobs in AllOverIndiaJob.Com Website.
- Apply for the government job.
- Prepare the syllabus according to the exam pattern.
- Attend the exam.
- Check the result.