Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Recruitment 2024 for 260 Posts: Online applications are invited from MALE INDIAN CITIZENS possessing educational qualifications and age as prescribed below, for recruitment to the Post of Navik (General Duty)in the Indian Coast Guard, an Armed Force of the Union.
Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Recruitment 2024
|Indian Coast Guard
|Navik (General Duty)
|Who Can Apply
|All India Candidates
|Both Male Candidates
|Central Govt Jobs 2024 & Defence Jobs
Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Recruitment 2024 Vacancy Details
|Navik General Duty
Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Recruitment 2024 Age Limits
Minimum 18 Years and maximum 22 years. Candidates should be born between 01 Sep 2002 to 31 Aug 2006(both dates inclusive) applying for post of Navik (GD).
- Minimum Age – 18 Years
- Maximum Age – 22 Years
- SC/ST – 5 years
- OBC (non-creamy) candidates – 3 years
Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Recruitment 2024 Selection Process
- Computer Based Examination
- Assessment/Ability Test
- Physical Fitness Test
- Document Verification
- Initial Medicals Examination
- Document Verification
- Final Medicals at INS Chilka
- A copy of the original document, a police verification form, and other relevant forms must be submitted
- Final Merit List
- Submission and Verification of Original Documents
Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Recruitment 2024 Application Fess
- UR / OBC / EWS : 300/-
- SC / ST : 0/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Fee Mode Only.
How to Apply Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Recruitment 2024
Applications will be accepted ‘Online only’ from 13 Feb 24 (1100 hrs) to 27 Feb 24 (1730 hrs). Candidates are to logon to https://joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in/cgept/ and follow the instructions for registering themselves with E-mail ID/mobile number. The candidates are to ensure validity of E-mail ID and mobile number at least up to 28 Feb 25.The candidates are to remember their registered E-mail ID and mobile number as the same would be encrypted in application form. If the candidate forgets his E-mail ID or mobile number, then he would not be able to login in candidate’s dashboard and neither would he be able to download E-admit card or see his result and ICG would not be responsible for this. No request for retrieving the registered E-mail ID or mobile number will be entertained.
|Apply start Date
|Apply Last Date
Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Recruitment 2024 Documents Lists:
Live Image Capture during Registration – The candidate has also to upload the latest photograph during registration. Additionally, live image of the candidate will be captured during the registration. The facial features of the candidate in the uploaded photo will be matched against the Real-time photo. The candidate will be able to submit the application, only in case of photo match.
- Candidate’s scanned signature image.
- Scanned Left-Hand Thumb Impression Image.
- Date of Birth proof (Class 10thmarksheetOR Birth Certificate).
- Identity proof (Aadhar Card OR PAN Card ORVoter ID card OR Driving License OR Passport).
- Service Certificate/ NOC if candidate is serving ICG Personnel or ICG civilian.
- A valid Domicile Certificate is to be uploaded by all the candidates to determine the region of candidate for region wise recruitment. Resident Certificate is not ‘Domicile Certificate’. Candidates uploading ‘Resident Certificate’ in place of ‘Domicile Certificate’ will not be eligible.
Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Recruitment 2024 Educational Qualification
10+2 passed with Maths and Physics from an education board recognized by Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE).
|Job Android App